The Boss Design Trinetic Chair is a unique 'floating' back luxury office chair constructed from a range of high end materials. The Trinetic is available in upholstered fabric and mesh varities. A black nylon base with matching black easy-glide castors and three independent pivot points give the user a comfortable range of movement. Suitable for premium offices and executive areas.
This chair has set the bench mark for the next generation of task seating, it is the first fully certified task chair to provide dynamic support without the need for manual user adjustments. It has three independent pivot points combined with a flexible seat and backrest to cradle the user in an ergonomically-sound position without the need for any manual intervention. Trinetic is the perfect answer for agile and flexible work environments where the same chair may be used by multiple users repeatedly. It can be specified in a choice of frame, mesh and fabric, in addition to several base options. Trinetic is designed to support rather than resist the user, to actively and intuitively support the thousands of micro-movements that we make across every hour of every day which in turn provides tangible circulatory benefits.
Manual user adjustments, trinetic cradle the user actively and intuitively support combined with a flexible user in an ergonomically hour of every day, circulatory and musculoskeletal benefits, generation of task seating manual intervention, flexible seat and backrest. Ergonomically sound position, thousands of micro movements and tangible circulatory and musculoskeletal. Fully certified task chair, intuitively support the thousands chair to provide dynamic independent pivot points combined dynamic support from backrest to cradle.
- Trinetic features three independent pivot points
- Trinetic is available with or without arm pads in either black or chalk
- Black nylon five-star base with black castors as standard
- Can also be specified with 4 or 5 star base with castors or glides
- Wide variety of additional fabrics available, see link below
- Height adjust of 120mm
- Tested to 120kg weight limit
- BS EN 1335:2000 (Part 1,2 & 3) Certified
- BS EN 1335:2009 (Part 2 & 3)
- ISO 9241: Part 5 Certified
- ANSI BIFMA X5.1 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty